Do you love to help people? Are you energetic while remaining detail oriented? We have a position open in our Talent clinic – come join our team! Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
Submit your resume, cover letter and reference list before 07/10/2019.
Stop by: 331 S. Pacific Highway, Talent
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Greet patients/visitors and assist them as appropriate. Check patients in and out, accurately obtain patient demographic data. Verify insurance/benefit coverage. Obtain authorizations and track authorizations per insurance requirements.
- Collect co-pays and/or payment toward account balances at the time of service. Explain financial requirements to the patients or the responsible party. Maintain payment records in chart.
- Maintains the computerized appointment schedule; schedules appointments according to office protocol. Follows clinic policies regarding scheduling and schedule maintenance.
- Promptly and professionally answers a high volume of phone calls. Transfers calls or deliver complete accurate messages to the appropriate individual.
- Maintains strict confidentiality; and treats staff, physicians, patients and visitors with respect.
- Performs selected clerical and administrative duties, and assists therapists as part of the care team.
- Assist with fun patient interaction like monthly newsletter and patient prizes.
Salary DOE – immediate opening. Hours Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Fun work environment
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Experience in customer service or reception, preferably in a health care environment but willing to train. Bilingual a plus!