Knee pain can be complex if you are trying to do rehabilitation on your own. However, at Turning Point Physical Therapy the right tools are used to create a program for individuals that can be completed with ease.
It all starts with an evaluation. Most knee pain has a component of weakness and muscle inhibition/atrophy. This is the easily tested with a force gauge that measures your knee stability muscles to a tenth of a pound. Your lower extremity strength should measure at least 50% of your body weight.
We have the tools for treatment that no one else in the valley offers!
- A class four high powered laser
- Biofeedback to make sure you muscle is working both normal contraction and normal relaxation
- Russian stimulation- assists in getting your muscle in gear quickly
- Humac machine for working with loss of proprioception, which is a big part of rehabilitation that no one is implementing, this is cutting edge treatment!
- Emphasis in hands on treatment/ manual therapy work
- Therapists create an exercise program that when implemented by a patient throughout their daily life provides faster results.
Turning Point Physical Therapy | 541.535.2551 | turningpointpt.com