Are you frustrated because your numbers are not increasing even though you are dedicated to your home program? Talk to your physician or dietician about increasing your protein intake.
Feta Stuffed Mini Peppers
16 Mini Sweet Peppers
1 cup Ricotta Cheese
½ cup Feta Cheese
1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil—Chopped
1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme—Chopped
2 Green Onions—thinly sliced
½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add ricotta, feta, salt, pepper, basil, thyme, green onions, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Mix well in a food processor or by hand.
- Cut the tops off the 16 mini sweet peppers and remove seeds.
- Place the feta ricotta mixture into a sealed baggie and cut the end tip off. Pipe the feta ricotta mixture into each pepper.
- Place the stuffed peppers on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 12 – 15 minutes until soft and peppers are slightly golden or broil about 2 -3 minutes.
- Enjoy hot out of the oven or at room temperature. They can be cooked in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or can prep and get ready for the oven up to 3 days in advance.
If you try this recipe, please tell us what you think by posting a photo of your peppers on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TurningPointPhysicalTherapy/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Latest posts by Mike Pennington (see all)
- Do you have a gmail account?Would you be willing to write us a google review - January 22, 2019
- California Camp Fire hits close to employee at Turning Point Physical Therapy! - January 22, 2019
- Raffle Prize February 2019 - January 22, 2019