FREE: The 7 Step Plan To Follow At Home That Will End Foot And Ankle Pain AND Let You Get Active Again In Days….WITHOUT The Need For Painkillers!
Learn 7 different ways to end Foot & Ankle Pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your GP (General Practitioner) told you nothing could be done to help!
From The Desk Of Physical Therapist, Mike Pennington, MSPT
If you’re frustrated by your lack of progress and concerned about being forced to live with foot or ankle Pain, even worried for a future that may be plagued with torment each and every time that you walk, then I’d like to offer you my help.
Are you aware of early onset Arthritis that can so easily happen with an ankle joint that is left uncared for and remains stiff and stuck for months and years! What if you are already experiencing symptoms in other parts of your body such as your knee or lower back since your foot or ankle pain began? If you are, you’re not alone and this is common, but it most certainty ISN’T healthy and you must seek proper advice fast.
If You Are Worried About What Is Causing Your Pain, Struggling To Be Active, Or Feel Let Down By A Doctor That Wasn’t Able To Offer A Proper Solution…One That Didn’t Involve Harmful Painkillers Or Rest, Then I Have A Solution That Will Likely Work For You…
I’d like to make it abundantly clear that I’m NOT like any of the other physical therapists out there and that most definitely includes the ones in the big hospitals and large PT clinics. Let me distance my self from THEM immediately and please know that mine is nothing like the advice you’ll ever be given by a Primary Care Physician (PCP). Simply because I am a private physical therapist expertly trained and specializing in helping people like you with pain in the foot and ankle. I’ve been doing this for more than 10 years and if you’re suffering with ankle or foot pain then one of my goals is to offer you a solution that will let you avoid the need for harmful medication.
Foot and ankle pain is real and it is painful and although the lack of obvious signs such as swelling or bruising may be confusing you, please understand that this lack of deformity is normal and that this is often the reason that people suffer for much longer than they should.
Be WARY OF Being Told To “Rest”…There’s A Very Good Chance You’re Going To Make Things Worse!
I’ve been helping people like you for more than 10 years now…one of the BIG mistakes most folks with foot and ankle pain make is to just rest COMPLETELY in the hope that all their problems will go away with time. This is of course not their own fault, because most of the time they’ve taken advice from the internet or advice from friends and tried to find some comfort through inactivity.
If you’ve tried this route and failed – you already know that your foot and ankle are likely to feel even more stiff, even more painful and you feel more unhealthy with each day that passes.
This is because “Rest it for 6 weeks” like the PCP’s say is NOT the answer that you’re looking for.
Rest won’t help, not if you want to get active and go about your day being pain free, whenever you walk or wherever you go. And that’s why I want to offer you my help and expertise immediately, without any upfront payment and without delay.
But before I show you how I can help,
Here’s Who I Can Help…
- You’ve suffered with pain and or stiffness in your foot and or ankle for longer than 9 days and it shows no signs of going away on its own.
- You’ve been told (or have a suspicion) that what you’ve got is Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, an Ankle Sprain or you’ve had a recent Fracture In your foot.
- You’ve tried to work with your PCP but all that he or she has offered was rest or painkillers- but you know that neither option is the best way forward, or the option that you want to take.
- You feel a sharp pain when you step out of bed, in your heel, or under the ball of your foot, that only begins to ease 20 minutes or so after you are up and moving.
- You damaged your ankle weeks or months ago from a fall or twist, and since then it has become very stiff. Meaning, you’re in lots of pain or discomfort when you twist or turn, or just when you walk on uneven ground.
- You have no idea what’s happened or why and you’re concerned, that it isn’t going to go away anytime soon.
If you can say “YES” to any of those, I can help you.
Maybe You’ve Had Enough Of Living With All This Pain And Want Somebody Like A Specialized Hands-On Physical Therapist Just To Finally “End It”?
Here’s what one of our patients, Amanda, had to say:
Specialized “hands-on” physical therapy involves me and my team working on you in person, and by hand, using all our BEST techniques to bring about a FAST end to the suffering and concerns you are experiencing. This is because Deep massage combined with manual realignment and “loosening” of your ankle joint is VITAL. It is the fastest and easiest way to end all this pain. And the best part is that it can often happen in days.
And don’t worry – it’s easy and it’s simple to do.
It’s just one of the pain easing techniques that I use daily to help people like you. I can absolutely GUARANTEE that when I combine all this, you are going to feel a BIG difference and your pain will DROP quickly. And that would be a game changer- right?
And if you’re looking for EXERCISES to really speed up your return to health, then I’ll provide the best ones, the very first time we meet. And this is IMPORTANT – particularly if you’re hoping to avoid early onset of arthritis creeping into ankle joints, or from back pain setting in as a result of your body not moving like it should.
Furthermore, I’d like you to know that any exercises you get from me or my team WON’T be “generic” or impersonal like the ones given out by random websites. The ones you get from me will be personalized for YOU and your health needs specifically.
I Start By Listening To Your Specific Needs, Determine What You Need, and Let You Know If I Can Help You- In Less Than 15 Minutes, Just By Talking With You On The Phone…
Take it from Carol. Carol came in after a foot bunionectomy surgery. These are her words:
It works because it will allow you and me to determine if we’re a good fit, and by the end of the call you will know with 100% certainty, that I am going to be able to help you after the phone call, with an “in-person” specialist physical therapy appointment at my clinic.
And by the way, there’s no obligation to book an appointment after we’ve spoken. That is entirely up to you.
This option is easy and this is where most people start their journey back to better health. If you want to join them, please go ahead and click the orange button here NOW and then just enter your details.
There Is One More Way I’d Like To Offer You My Help And Best Advice…
If that’s you, you’re in luck! I would like to gift you my solution, which is the
7 Simple Steps To Ending Foot And Ankle Pain. It Is FREE, Simple, And An Easy To Follow At Home Program.
This special report will shed light on the clouded and very confused world of foot and ankle pain. My report will give you hope, clarity AND encouragement for a future free from pain, as well as giving step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS on the 7 BEST ways to bring a fast end to your concerns (and naturally, too!).
This FREE Report lets you sample and get a feel for how a specialized, physical therapist like me, can help YOU.
If this option works best for you, go ahead and claim your FREE Report and finally start making the progress you’ve been searching for instantly, in the comfort of your own home!
“The 7 Simple Steps To Ending Foot And Ankle Pain And Exercising Again Within Days! (Without Painkillers)”
- The one thing you can put on your painful foot that WILL make a difference RIGHT AWAY and you’ll definitely have what you need in your own home, likely no purchase will be necessary.
- Whether to use ice or heat to ease pain and which one you should consider using on a morning when your ankle is “stiff”… do it and this will ease the discomfort that is so often worse at this time of the day.
- The ONE thing you MUST NOT be doing too much of and what INEVITABLY happens if you continue to do it. (Hint: 2 out of 3 people are doing this and making their own pain worse and if you’ve talked to your PCP, there’s a big chance you’re one of them!)
- What NOT to wear and why. Your problem will only get worse in the end. (Hint: It involves something that most people think is helping…when it really isn’t.)
- The different types of shoes that only make your pain worse…and last longer. Chances are you’re wearing a pair of them right NOW.
- The two types of EXERCISES you can and should be doing to stop pain and limit long term damage to your ankle joint (Hint: They’re not the kind any PCP will ever recommend and just knowing this one tip is worth getting this guide).
- The one thing you can go and buy from me and put in your shoes that can INSTANTLY make a positive change to the pain you’re feeling (Hint: And even stop early onset Arthritis…)
Join Dozens Of Other People Who Were Finally Able To END Their Foot And Ankle Pain NATURALLY… Before It Got Much Worse!
There’s a limited number of free copies of this report available, so please do it today.
More About The Person You’ll Be Helped By…
I was voted the number one PT in Josephine and Jackson County.
I am a licensed physical therapist with 18 years of experience. I worked for a hospital in the Portland area for 5 years while going to Pacific University for my professional studies. I graduated from Pacific University in 1999. In 2006, I opened my current physical therapy clinic. Before this venture with Turning Point Physical Therapy, I was in a physical therapy partnership in Ashland and Grants Pass. Low back pain (LBP) is the most common condition I have worked with over the years. Ask me about my own experience with LBP and how I avoid surgery but still gained a full recovery. Throughout my years of experience working with LBP on patients and myself, I became a course instructor for both the public and other therapists regarding LBP.
HOW WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY. Many patients know that the approach to care is different here at Turning Point. More hands on for pain relief first, and then the therapeutic exercises begin. Each visit you will have the same physical therapy team (a team is one PT and one PTA) these are one-hour appointments one on one, always. Finally, there is a major emphasis at Turning Point Physical Therapy on continuing education as the field of physical therapy continues to grow. We have daily continuing education collaboration. I exceed the state requirements for continuing education every year, and I encourage my staff to do so as well. I provide continuing education for my staff. We have special evaluation tools that get us dialed in very quickly to be more successful and productive when it comes down to the physical therapy treatments (i.e. force gauge, biofeedback (surface EMG), and nerve testing).
What People Are Saying About Turning Point
…personally treated a back condition which I had and I can say hands on that he is quite proficient and knowledgeable in his field.
We Help People in Medford, Ashland, Grants Pass, Klamath Falls, Yreka Areas Aged 40+ Become More Active And Mobile, Live Free From Painkillers and Surgery!
Want Some Help To Get There Faster?
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
Physical Therapy Appointments & Questions? Call Free: 541.535.2551
© 2017 Turning Point Physical Therapy | 331 S Pacific Hwy | Talent, OR 97540 | 541.535.2551
Hours of Operation: M-F 8am–5pm